Slavens Link Skid for KTM 125,150,250,300,350,450 XC,XCF,SX,SXF
This unique new concept in protection guards the shock clevis and shock linkage from rock damage and enables the linkage to glide over logs and boulders. Without the Slavens Link Skid, the shock clevis will catch on logs and stop the bike or throw the rider forward. Because the clevis and linkage extends well below the swingarm, it is very susceptible to expensive damage.
- Prevents expensive damage to the shock clevis and linkage
- Allows the bike to glide over logs & boulders
- Made of durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum
- Mounts easily & quickly in minutes
- All mounting hardware included
- Installation videos (see below)
- Tested and used by Dike Bike & Dirt Rider magazines
- Used by Team KTM’s Kurt Caselli
- Made in the U.S.A.
Availability: In stock
We ship internationally
Fits: All ’11-’13 KTM 250, 350, 450 SXF, XCF & ’12-’13 125,150,250,300XC, SX
Available in polished or orange.